Re: punk

> But there isn't really any band out there today like the Pistols IMO.

Just to clarify - there are tons of bands out there today like the Sex
Pistols.  Thing is, they're unsigned local bands & you have to go to
a small club to see them.  Not such a bad deal, really.

And besides, one band like the Sex Pistols that's out there is.....the
Sex Pistols!  They're touring at the moment.  I had tickets to see them
in Cleveland but the show was canceled - from what I hear, due to lack
of ticket sales.  Cleveland.  Rock & roll capital of the world, indeed.
Hrumph.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worship-
ped anything but himself.
   - Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821 - 1890)