Re: UK tv quiz programme features the Who -don't give out the answers!

Mastermind, a popular UK tv quiz featured in its programme today one contestant answering questions on the Who.

I don't know how many UK listers saw it, but following some timely advice I watched it. I confess to getting 14 out of the 15 questions right....

The questions were pretty interesting, without being tooo obscure!

Also, one of the other contestants chose the Simpsons as the subject of his questions, so for any Who fans who are also devotees of the Simpsons, this was a fun programme to watch!

Cheers,

John

I don't know if any