Re: The Vegas Job - advance DVD review

Thanks for the review, John.  The interviews sound
amusing!

My guess is that the company putting this DVD out is
legitimate.  Pixelon must have owned the rights to
this recording and when it went bankrupt, someone
bought up the assets at discount, including the rights
to this concert and the tapes.

That said, the Who apparently don't want any part of
it.  Matt Kent gave an emphatic "no comment" when
asked about it and responded today that the Who
Store.Com had no plans to carry it.

I tried to order it via Amazon UK but their friggn
site doesn't accept US zip codes!  Their helpful
customer service automaton suggest I "just enter the
state code by itself"!  OKaaay.  I did manage to place
an order for it through
http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000084321

Now I've just got to get a multi-region player... or
maybe I just get a Region 2 player that also plays
multi-channel SACDs.....

=====
.
.