Re: Deconstructing Pete & Single Man Dilemma/Blues

> Funny you should mention IRON MAN.   I just listened to
> this the other day.   I'm Not Gonna Run is a great song,
> as well as a great philosophy.   That song has great
> sweeping power chords that actually let you imagine the
> windmills.   Cranked up loud (true for all Who), this
> song rocks!    Give it a listen.

Ugh.  Now what did I do, Joe, to deserve such punishment?  ;-)

Actually I listened to WHITE CITY in my car several times last week.
Of course you know I love "Hiding Out" but I was also grooving on
"Secondhand Love" & "White City Fighting" a lot ("Remember! Remember!")

Before punishing myself with IRON MAN, I think I'll revisit PSYCHO-
DERELICT again.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The universe is not hostile, nor yet is it friendly.  It is simply
indifferent.
    - John Haynes Holmes, 1932