Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #317

In a message dated 10/29/2003 11:15:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
suetal@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Scott and I could get along except I'd rather spend my lunch doin some
physical activity rather than reading the paper.  Science is way cool, but
math is probably my favorite subject, especially multiplication.
Suzanne:

Was that a slow lob over the net or are you just a nice girl whistling and
carrying a picnic basket? ;-)

I think you'll see if Kevin is really shy or not very shortly...

Jon in Mi.