Re: Surgery tomorrow

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes and prayers.  I
was released this afternoon, with a splint that will
come off in about a week and a half.  After that I'm
getting the cast, and then a walking boot on which
I'll be able to bear weight.  I'm determined to be
fully rehabilitated by next October...my oldest
dearest friend, whom I've known for 18 years now, will
be getting married then, and she's going to have a big
dance party afterwards, perhaps like a rave, since
she's a Unitarian and doesn't really care for a
religious ceremony.  The party part will be the most
important part of her wedding, and I'm really looking
forward to being on my feet again when my dear old
friend who means the world to me has her big moment.
Maybe they'll even play some Who songs; we both like
classic rock!

=====
Anna U. Mormack
Welcome to My World: