New Pete Diary Entry

Grey Morning

At last, grey, wet, cloudy Autumn weather here in London. I know I must be
a bit weird because it has really cheered me up. Recently we have had clear,
crisp, sunny mornings and they've offered rather an impudent challenge that
I haven't always quite felt I could rise to.

I went sailing at the weekend and the weather on the SW coast of the UK was
perfect. But my creative spirit is better sparked by the bleakness of our
climate at this time of year.

I feel driven to do something real and honest and engaging. Therein lies the
paradox in the pop process - why does it always rain on me and I'm only hap-
py when it rains.

- SCHRADE in Akron