Re: The Note That Began All....

Try to figure out, you are quickly typewriting and instead of press "w" you press the letter aside, "e", and without revising 'cause is a fucking list that nobody cares (other than fucking whofreaks), you click the bottom "send" and BOOOMMMM, you enter in the wonderful land of IGTC, where everybody is idiosyncratic and reacts like a mad dog when feel attacked.

Tom

p.s.: for sure my english is bad, 'cause I'm not a American born but a fucked immigrant...

From: "Jim M" <petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thewho@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The Note That Began All....
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:53:29 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fency"

> Hey, calm down,

Okay, I was getting really excited there for a minute. Phew, that's better.

> internet and the fundamental nature of the universe were not
> predicted by Pete!

I said the internet was "predicted" and the nature of the universe was
"summed up" by Pete.

> If you don't knoe he's got a guru named Baba, that was a sufi - form the
> mystic Islam's school of thought.

Gee, I didn't knoe that!

Jim M

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected? Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963