Re: Nothing is Everything

>From: Joe Lewinski
>Subject: Re: Nothing is Everything
>
>"Nothing, nothing is ...."
>"Everything is ...."
>
>Where does the lyric start and where does it end?
>"Nothing", or "Everything"?  Could be either.
>It also could be "Is", like a question.
>
>"Is nothing everything?" or "Is everything nothing?"
>
>Like a mobius strip - a piece of paper looped so that
>it only has one side and one edge.
>
>Nice....

Ahhhh, so it's not just me.
A mobius strip.....

Take a listen to Let's See Action off of Hooligans.
It has the same mobius strip patterns.

>From: "Neil E. Weissman"
>Subject: RE: Nothing is Everything
>
>I was there too.
> Overall that was a special concert and a long one.
>I remember the band being in a particularly jovial mood and a pleasure to
>witness.

Come on Neil.  A "jovial" mood?
I dunno about the rest of the band, but Pete was fit to be tied.
He was in one of the most surly moods I've ever seen.  You could tell the
moment he came out on stage.  My buddy Stu and I looked at each other and
said in unison.. "Uh oh."  We then both smiled huge grins.
He was sick.  Completely congested.  Kept blowing his nose, and just
throwing the snot rags on the stage.
Hell, at one point he threw his mike stand at a fan who kept yelling "I'm a
boy!".
If that's jovial, I'd hate to be around Pete when he's in a bad mood.  ;-)
But you're right.  It *was* a pleasure to witness.
There's no better way to witness Pete.
Pissed.  Surly.  Spitting.  Muscle flexing (Hershey 2002).

Memories...........

Kevin in VT