Howdy to Suzanne

>From: Keithjmoon70
>Subject: Re: Welcome Suzanne:
>
>The Who is a band that attracts intelligent people who
>like to break stuff.

Yeah.  Like sometimes, each other.
Ha!

Hi Suzanne,
I'm Kevin.
I'm in my tardy 30's.
I'm very shy.
Don't ever really have much to say.
I like to just sit back and listen.
When I post, it's usually just a quick thought that I hope doesn't cause too
much of a ripple.
I'm scared to death of upsetting people.
Well, except for Scott.
If you haven't noticed, Scott is our resident science dork.
Oh, and he doesn't believe in God.
Can you believe that??!
Jon can't.  He's our resident Jesus Freak. Some call him Jesus Jon.  I just
call him JJ.  <snicker>.
Jo wasted her vote last election, because Gore won California anyways
(cough, and the rest of the country!).
Mark is "all fucked up on politics".  Oh, and knows a thing or two about
music.
Ken in MD is our community historian.  He's very busy at the moment
comparing past and present Pete statements.
Sandy's quite depressed at the moment, dealing with human Pete.
Jim M. is now confused about the spelling of no....I mean knoe....no, wait,
it's kno.......is that right?  Does anybody know??!!
And me, well, I'm up here in VT, watching the very last leaves fall, cutting
and stacking fire wood these days, and grooming about 200+ acres of 1000ft
vertical behind my house for winter hikes and rides (hike up, snowboard
down).  Winter's just around the corner, and we *still* don't know what
exactly Pete was doing.
Whoooops!  Did I write that out loud??   Shame on me!

Ok, hell.
Enough about us.
What about YOU?????

NC, huh?
Where 'bouts?
My wife and I have spent much time in the Outerbanks.  First lived on mile
post 12 in Nags Head, then fled south for Avon, Frisco and Hatteras..
Probably my favorite place on earth.

What about The Who?
Favorite concert?
Fav. album?  Why?
How long ya been a fan?
Are you hot?
DAMN!  Did I write *that* out loud?
Don't tell me if you are.  I'm happily married.
Oh, my little boy Ethan (14months) is dressing up as Wasp Man for his first
trick or treat.
He'll be wearing his Who RAF Target Onesie underneath, and.....NOTHING else.
Wooooo!  (That's actually not true.  He'll have sweats on too. *I'll* be the
one nekid under my costume.)    :-)

So, put yer feet up.
Crack a cold one.
Speak up.
Don't be shy.
And, take the garbage out when you get a chance, will ya?

Peace,
Kevin in VT