Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #315

> Not quite sure how to participate in the Who List stuff, but wanted to say
> "Greetings from a newbie in North Carolina."  I've been reading all the
> posts for about three weeks now and am beginning to have a picture of "Who's
> Who".  Anyway, I wanted to interject,  What is this world coming to?  Anyone
> hear the insanely disappointing remix of "Behind Blue Eyes" by Limp Biscuit!
> Oh mannnnnnn . . Maybe yall can each give me a sentence or two  bio so I can
> create some more complete pictures here of who is who and we can chat more
> knowledgably about our common denominator, the Who.  Back at ya.

 Hello and good to see you!
   That limp version was limp and that's all I got to say about it! A WHO FREAK for god
24 years now....I'm getting old ain't I? Anyway it's a lot fun reading this list and
meeting some ofthe people from here has been a highlight personally for me. I hope you
learn some things as we all do and have fun!!
                                 Crank it up!!!
                                  Bill Sturm