Hi Suzanne!

Hi Suzanne,

I mostly stay in lurker mode and surface every blue moon to post.  A bio?  Ok...am 36, divorced, live in Memphis, majored in Spanish in college and have been a Who fan since around 1982.  I saw them for the first time last year..actually twice, at Tinley Park and then again in Dallas.  I thought both shows were awesome..but then again, they were my first shows.  Hopefully they won't be my last!  My favorite songs/albums depend on what mood I'm in.  Have been listening to Sell Out a lot here lately, also Live at Leeds.

Welcome.

Kathleen