From: "Jim M" <petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thewho@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The Note That Began All....
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:03:32 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Schrade, Scott"

> [Strng theory] has always intrigued me in the context of Pete's song "Pure
& Easy"
> with its mentioning of eternal notes, chords of life, simple secrets,
> & vibration.

This show sounds fascinating and I'm really looking forward to it. Poking
around the website you mentioned, I noticed the decription of these
unbelievably tiny strings and how they make up all matter and energy in the
universe, the only difference being their vibrations. Wow. In Lifehouse
Pete not only predicted the internet, but now it turns out that he summed up
the fundamental nature of the entire universe! Pretty impressive.

Jim M

Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup