Re: Re-Pete

> "This is what Tommy was meant to sound like"

Kevin:

Well, I've got mine ordered. And with an SACD player,
I intend to review it here. I'll listen to it on my
main stereo, which is just stereo as that's how I
prefer music (and has the SACD player), then I guess I
can play it in 5.1 on my DVD system in the living
room. But that will just be the regular CD, not the
higher sound quality.

> I, for one, am incensed.

Hey, I like incense too.

> Mental, pathetically obsessed, and sad.

Newsflash, film at eleven.

> You can "power search" the archives using
> http://www.igtc.com/search.html

Paul:

Wow, thanks! I know sooner or later someone will force
me to use this.

> he has the same kind of imagination, vision, way
> with words, wit, style, and
> dammit, sheer fun that Pete has.

John:

I can grant you that. But "bang on the drum all day."
You know what I'm saying?

> Wow!  I never thought of him until seeing this.
> Excellent answer!

Paul and Jo:

Thanks. If only he hadn't been so pressured by his
father, Mike Love and being insane...perhaps he could
have shown us Pete-like beauty. But, alas...at least
we have Pet Sounds in stereo now. And that, I must
say, could be considered the equal of any Who albums
save Tommy and Quad.

> is like comparing apples
> and......pears though.

Oh, Brian was a peach.

=====
"I feel like God wants me to run for president."
             George "Duh-Bya" Bush, 2000

                     Cheers         ML