RE: POW! RUN, don't walk to ............. Helter Skelter Book store, London

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hughes [mailto:pureneasy@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 12:42 PM
To: Relayers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: POW! RUN, don't walk to ............. Helter Skelter Book
store, London

On my trip yesterday to London for work, I went to the Helter Skelter book
store in Denmark Street, and to my astonishment and delight found they have
many copies of the Bogovich/Posner (Cheryl Posner used to be an Odds & Sods
lister) book on the Who for #29, and incredibly, after I got my copy, they
have 6 copies left of the Who in Sweden at #30. This is a terrific book - it
also comes with a CD of covers of Who songs by Swedish bands.

Probably more useful for British fans than North American and European, but
Helter Skelter do mail order via their website.

Cheers,

John