Cynthia Plastercaster remembers Keith

"I tried to use wax on Keith. I laid it flat across the light bulb to melt. Luckily for him it didn't melt."
<http://in.news.yahoo.com/031017/139/28lxc.html>

Moulding Led Zeppelin genitalia horrible: Plastercaster

Washington, Oct. 17 (ANI): Cynthia Plastercaster, who cast moulds of the great rockers' genitals, admits the time she spent with Led Zeppelin was "horrible".

The groupie, who famously created bronze sculptures of Jimi Hendrix and Frank Zappa's impressive manhood, has revealed Robert Plant and the group's manager Richard Cole were despicable when she attempted to capture their penises.

"The fame went to their heads. Rather than embrace groupies, they raped and pillaged their way across America," rate the music.com quoted her as saying.

Plastercaster also confirmed that KISS star Gene Simmons never posed for her, even though the rock anthem "Plaster caster" was all about her.

Speaking exclusively to Internet journalist Christine Adrienne O'Brien, she says, "I wasn't into his music or a KISS fan. I only cast people I want to cast."

She did express her enthusiasm to cast rocker Keith Moon of the "The Who", but says she lacked the know-how for doing a good job.

"I didn't know how to plaster cast. I couldn't use sand and water and I didn't yet know about dental mould. I was going through a two-year experimental stage. Nothing I was using was working. I tried to use wax on Keith", she explains.

"I laid it flat across the light bulb to melt. Luckily for him it didn't melt. I had said I needed an apron, and he literally just reaches down and rips the pant leg off his bellbottoms. It was this 1940's drapery material, very flowery, and I never washed it. It still has alginates and plaster all over it and I pin it to my shirt whenever I plaster cast", says Plastercaster. (ANI)