Re: Take me out to the ballpark

In a message dated 10/21/2003 3:16:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Jdtr006@xxxxxxx writes:

<<Wow..that's interesting Jo, I can't even think of someone to compare with
<<Pete. Maybe we would have to take it a step further and say a Hollywood
<<director
<<or someone. Someone with lots of vision???   Sandy

Very good point Sandy.  That makes more sense to me.  I cannot think of an
American that could fill Pete's shoes.

My theory is that being English is part of what makes him so brilliant at
what he does.  But, I can't believe we don't have someone in this country (USA)
that measures up to him equally.

;/
Jo