Re: Pete's blurb on Little Steven's...

In a message dated 10/20/2003 2:30:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx writes:

> While I was listening to Little Steven's Underground Garage radio program,
> heard Pete come on and say  something like: "I'm Pete Townshend of The Who
> and
> I'd like  to do a magic trick. Here's what I can do with three chords..."
> and
> "Much too Much" came on.
>
> Veery cool.  That whole show is cool.
>
> Pete said he is from The Who.  I think Pete likes The Who.  The Who is cool.

HA!  i've been listening to that show for a while now (religiously) and
they've played that once before and they've also played him saying, "if you listen
to the whole two hours of this show while staring at a lava lamp, you will see
God!"   daltrey had also appeared on the show like that as well. forget what
he says though.

Little steven/townshend connection?  pete appeared on steve's "sun city"
project in 1985.