Re: PD

> Isn't this part about the Everly Brothers a bit *off topic* for you?

Yes, I apologize.  It's tied in with Pino, though.  Besides, I dig the
Everly Brothers.  I own some of their albums & a couple CDs.  ;-p

> Funny enough, I do have a skeleton suit from back before I knew this
> was John's gag.   Perhaps I'll wear it this year if my kids want me
> along.

What?  No white boiler suit?  No Daltrey fringe outfit?  Maybe there's
a market for "classic rock & roll costumes."

"Yes, I'd like the Bowie costume, please.  DIAMOND DOGS era."

- SCHRADE in Akron

An extraordinary claim requires equally extraordinary evidence.
    - Carl Sagan