Re: PD

> You're right. Actually, I was drawn in by the music and the show, but
> kept by this honesty.

You're more right.  It's the music & the show that grab you first.  The
honesty & high art is a refreshing surprise.  Then,....you're hooked.

> Well, it would only be contradictory if no one was there.  But Someone
> is. ;-)

Yeah, I noticed last week "Someone" allowed a bus full of faithful church-
goers to slam into a truck resulting in the deaths of some on board.  Odd
way of "Someone" to call people to "Heaven," don't ya' think?

> Who can be humble, really?

I don't have that Who album!  ;-)

;-/

> No one can ever tell me there is no God.

There is no God.

> He showed up.

No, he didn't.  You went through a fucked up time & needed a crutch.  So
you grabbed the imaginary crutch that fearful men had invented years ago.
There is no God.  Trust me.  It's all baloney.  Save yourself.

> He is holding the universe together.

Apparently he's flinging it apart as it's been proven the universe is not
only expanding but accelerating.  Proven with observations & calculations,
not made-up fairy tales.

On a lighter note, I'm going to see Simon & Garfunkel & Palladino tonight!
And I guess the Everly Brothers may make an appearance!  Should be blast!

- SCHRADE in Akron

An extraordinary claim requires equally extraordinary evidence.
    - Carl Sagan