Who meet in Rochester tomorrow

Hi There Who Fans:

Carla and I have been talking, and we have decided that we haven't had
enough WHO in our lives. We have decided to hold a Who Meet in Rochester,
New York on October 19, 2003. We have planned this event to correspond with
a record show being held at the Bop Shop in downtown Rochester. The record
show is being held from 10am - 4pm at the Bop Shop in the Village Gate
shopping center, at Noon Carla and I will be hosting a lunch at Mykonos, a
Greek restaurant also located within the Village Gate shopping center. The
lunch is open to anyone who would like to attend, though we request that you
RSVP by emailing me at doctorjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxx .

For anyone interested here are directions to the Bop Shop: