Re: now and then

> >These are the EXACT reasons I don't like it, yet I was labelled a music cretin, or Philistine, if you will,
>
> Mc:
>
> OK, in keeping with total accuracy: who wrote those words on this list except for you? Who labeled you anything? Just you, and as they say one knows themself best. Are you extrapolating all this from me saying that I find it sad you don't "get" the song? You've made yourself into a victim all by your lonesome! Could it be you were just TRYING to pick an
> argument??? Hmmm...reminds me of someone else here...

Never said those EXACT words were used, Mr. Literal.  You made several comments beyond the "sad" remark, which implied that my taste in music was somehow impaired, which is why I don't like Now and Then.  For example, you made statements to the effect that all I liked was music that rocked, and that I maybe should forget the Who and listen to Bad Company.  How about the "devil horns/ rock the house" remark when envisioning me at a Who concert.  This being said, if I was looking to be embroiled in some list conflict, I would not have shifted our debate off list as I have done.  You, on the other hand, continue to blast me on list (and used my name in subject headings!!! see... McFuhrer).

Mc