Re: Now & Then again & We could be heroes...

In a message dated 10/16/2003 6:36:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Jo:

<Again, where's this alleged attack? Does what Scott said constitute an
attack on <me?

After a debate goes on a few days, I lose track of who said what so I
couldn't begin to tell you if Scott attacked or you attacked or Mc attacked.  I was
just teasing Scott.  I am one of those who "used" to get easily offended and
the advise I'd been given was either get a  thicker skin or stay out of it.,
which I have taken seriously.  The last thing I want to do is stay out of it. So,
I was just reminding Scott of the advice I was given.  Now, if someone could
remind me what the controversy is..........is it Pete's solo stuff vs. Who
stuff?

I am so glad I can love the Who stuff and love Pete's solo stuff.  I have a
wide range of musical tastes so what is good, is good, no matter what category
it falls into.

Jo <who rewound and watched Roger's fart at least five times with her kids
who laughed their asses off.  The funniest part wasn't the fart, it is the look
of surprise on his face like "I just farted, didn't I? hahahaha, I am still
laughing.  Sorry, I think farts are funny, it is the adolescent in me>