Re: Now & Then again & We could be heroes...

>That's because Mark knows if he attacks *me* I'll....I'll....I'll....
run for cover? ;-)

Scott:

"Run, Forrest, run!" I'd still like someone to tell me why if I say I think it's sad a Who fan doesn't see the beauty in a Townshend song it's considered an attack.

>Sorry Mark, but YOU'D BETTER NOT SCOTT! You tell me I have to be thick
skinned and your right, I do. So, I don't' want to see you backing down, that
would be sacrilegious.

Jo:

Again, where's this alleged attack? Does what Scott said constitute an attack on me? If this is the new standard to be set, it would be. BTW, good use of "sacreligious." My compliments. Sacreligious Scott...and a new Superhero is born...

I just think people are too damned touchy and ready to be offended. LOOKING for a reason. You can't be offended, BTW, unless you believe there's some truth to the charge. Mc...I have to believe he was intentionally looking to get into a conflict, his complaint is so incredibly contrived.

>Now THIS is how rational discussion proceeds. A stated opinion as to a song without denegrating someone else's.

Mc:

The concept of you teaching me rationality is amusing, I must say, but again I'd like to see where there was this supposed denegration. You have not been able to show that, therefore you cannot claim it's true like Cheney and the imaginary link between Iraq and al Quaeda. You were not attacked. Why are you whining about something that didn't happen? Are you going to invade my country next? McCheney...and a new Supervillian is born...

>think is beautiful about it. No implication that it is SAD if another doesn't have

Is that it, really? That me feeling sad about you missing one of life's beauties is an attack? As Brian said in Life Of Brian, "Well what sort of chance does that give me?" And you claim THIS is rationality??? Riiiggghhhhtt. (backing away slowly) You're perfectly correct and rational, and SANE...yeah, that's right, you're very SANE...(covertly activating my Sacreligious Scott watch - "ZEE ZEE ZEE ZEE...").

Too many whites are getting away with drug use. The answer is to ... find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them, and send them up the river.
                             Rush Limbaugh

                     Cheers         ML