Re: Now and Then/ Rational discourse

Jon writes:

> Now and them is a beautiful and pungent song - a great song in a great
> album.
> I agree with you and Mark here heartily.  This is wonderful music.  The words
> are full of human feeling that are rich in life experience; and yet it still
> leaves an open door at the end.
>
> This album wasn't written for the pop charts.  It was
> written for us.
>
> Jon in Mi.

Now THIS is how rational discussion proceeds.  A stated opinion as to a song without denegrating someone else's.  Here, it is stated that the person finds the song beautiful, and states what they think is beautiful about it.  No implication that it is SAD if another doesn't have the same impression.  THIS, Mark, is how one engages in a rational discussion.

Mc