RE: [thewhoinholland] Dutch Who Convention

We understand your message, Bjorn in the USA!

Kees, your nextdoor neighbor

  -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
  Van: Bjorn Ciggaar [mailto:ciggaar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Verzonden: donderdag 9 oktober 2003 1:54
  Aan: thewhoinholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; oddsandsods@xxxxxxxxxx;
thewho@xxxxxxxx
  Onderwerp: [thewhoinholland] Dutch Who Convention

  Hi,

  Some Dutch fans are trying to set up a Who Convention in our country. I'm
  letting you in on the basic plans formed today... These are just
  good-sounding ideas, no details yet.

  Also, if someone is wanting to join in on organising this event (as in
  really doing something!) e-mail me!
  Also, this webboard/mailing list is not the place to discuss any
  organisation for the Dutch convention. Ideas are more then welcome, but
the
  discussing part is up to those involved.

  The group that gathered today at the Stairway To Heaven thought it would
be
  a good idea to have The Who Convention to be on the last day of the record
  fair (a sunday somewhere in April 2003).
  This record fair is the largest in the world, and would be worth the trip
  alone for anyone coming from abroad!
  This convention is held in Utrecht; Stairway To Heaven would be ideal for
  it since it has hosted the Stones and Kinks conventions before as well.

  (apologies to my own mailing list, I was too lazy too write it in Dutch
again)

  Long live rock!

  Bjorn

  http://www.ba-da-bjorn.tk