Re: Tribute to The Ox

In a message dated 10/8/2003 11:40:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tomfency@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ok, it's a contest after all, and actually I like more SicilianMother
fanzine. It is pretty sincere and from the deep heart. She is the winner of
the best Entwistle fan, IMHO.

Congratulations, Jo

Tom

Dear Tom,

Thank you very much.  I was blown away by the negative reaction.   I don't
think I have ever seen someone berated for the their posts being "boring" before.

Believe it or not, I spent significant time writing and re-writing that.
True, I did follow the writing skills I learned in high school, and I sensed that
too.  Maybe writing in the "moment" makes for more exciting writing.

Would John have been angry that I wrote it?  Maybe he would have, but I doubt
it.  I said plainly, he wasn't a perfect saint.  ............I am going to
stop writing now.  This is getting too boring.

:(
Jo