Re: TKAA

Dereck, re

> >  have just trawled through all the shops in Cardiff.
> >
> > Where the fuck is the new TKAA DVD?? Is it out here yet??

You won't find it because it won't be released in this country. Well, at the
moment there are no plans whatsoever for it to be released.

I got my copy - region 1 = from Amazon in the States.

Haven't been able to watch it yet because I haven't been able to get an all
regions DVD player yet.

If you get it don't forget to order the SPECIAl edition, which is the 2 disc
set. The deluxe version is the single disc jobbie.

Cheers,

John