From: SicilianMother@xxxxxxx
To: thewho@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tribute to The Ox
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:56:00 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/2003 6:08:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ciggaar@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

THE EIGHT OF OCTOBER, John's birthday

If his birthday is the eighth of October, why does the program from his
memorial service say he lived October 9th, 1944 - June 27th, 2002?? I am going to
further research this.

Everyone is free to opin regarding my attempt at a tribute. I am a fucking
Who fan who got fucking straight A's in High School English. What the fuck do
you want? Nobody paid to read it.

Jo :(

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com