Who Meet in Rochester 10/19/2003

Hi There Who Fans:

Carla and I have been talking, and we have decided that we haven't had enough
WHO in our lives. We have decided to hold a Who Meet in Rochester, New York on
October 19, 2003. We have planned this event to correspond with a record show
being held at the Bop Shop in downtown Rochester. The record show is being
held from 10am - 4pm at the Bop Shop in the Village Gate shopping center, at
Noon Carla and I will be hosting a lunch at Mykonos, a Greek restaurant also
located within the Village Gate shopping center. The lunch is open to anyone
who would like to attend, though we request that you RSVP by emailing me at
doctorjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxx .

For anyone interested here are directions to the Bop Shop: