Re: Half a whole; Who's Left

>You are obviously free to feel the way you do, but I have to say that Pete's Who material, IMHO, is WAY better than his solo stuff, judged as rock music.

Mc:

Yeah. Face Dances was WAY better Rock music than Psychoderelict. Uh huh.

>Oh, Come on!

Kevin:

Is Billy Idol opening for them? "Come on come on come on..."

>So, give in.

I'm made of sterner stuff.

>Have some fun.

I do. But what you're talking about is a lot like trying to reignite the heat of an old relationship, now long since gone cold. It's just sad all around. They've changed, I've changed...all I can see now are the changes.

>It's just words.

No, not at all! THAT'S what I'm talking about! It goes a LOT deeper than "just words."

>But you'll protest none the same by not entering the venue.

No, it's setting an example.

>Really? I thought he sounded stronger in 2002, to my surprise.

Not according to the "record." That is very clear about where his voice is. I'll grant you his voice sounds better when you're there. I noticed that in 1989, when I got the boot of the show. But again I implore you to be realistic about Daltrey's voice.

Cheers         ML

Please visit Generations on the web for frequently updated CD listings:
http://www.amazon.com/shops/mleaman2