Roger's Extreme History

First, If Roger Daltrey can host a show about American history, I see no
reason Johnny Depp can't play an English Moonie.

Roger was so good!  I am so proud of him!!   There was a huge element of
danger, and Roger proved himself to be in excellent shape.

I was also impressed how he annunciated and spoke clearer then I have ever
heard him before.

He seemed very comfortable doing this show and showed a quick wit too.  I
laughed at all of his jokes, of course.

I'd say it was worth upgrading my cable and staying up late.  Unfortunately
my VCR will not record channel 277 so if I want to watch it, I guess I have to
either stay up, or find out when they replay the episodes.

At any rate, Roger did an excellent job.  He again showed his diversity.  It
was just two months ago, I watched him do musical theatre.  Tonight, he did
something totally different that did not include any music at all.

To those people on the Extreme History boards who were offended by the
promo's, if they just waited to watch the show, they might have not bothered to
complain.

Plus, the show right before Extreme History, called "Mail Call", the host
used the word Freakin'........which is close to 'friggen.  What is all the
fucking fuss about anyway??

Bed time............I'm happy.

Jo :)