Re: Half a whole - Who's Left

> Can you believe that?
> He took his Who/Pete anger and left the sandbox.
> You think he's hiding in fear?

No, I'm engaging in some preemptive list editing by not continuing
a debate which had pretty much died.  That's all.  But I'm still playing
in the sandbox!

Mc said Who concerts wouldn't suffer much, attendance-wise, with
the passing of Entwistle.  You said they would.

Jumping in on the discussion, I theorized that a large portion (40%)
of a Who audience may not even know Entwistle by name.

You disagreed &, I believe, put the figure at more like 8%.  (Or
was that a joke?)

That's it.

"I got it all here in my head / There's nothing more needs to be said."

- SCHRADE in Akron

The most important scientific revolutions all include, as their only common
feature, the dethronement of human arrogance from one pedestal after
another of previous convictions about our centrality in the cosmos.
     - Stephen Jay Gould (1941 - 2002)