Re: Is you is or is you ain't a Who fan

Sandy:

Resurrect the dead?

> See, if you have the main
parts working well (Rog and Pete) then you fix the rest, the best you can.

Well, perhaps we differ on "the main parts." I'd say the main parts were the
musicians and Roger was icing on the cake. The Who would have still been
amazing with a mediocre vocalist. Now we have only one of the three musicians, and
to be honest the least of the three.

I can see where you are coming from. I also think the male and female see
things a little different. I fell in love with Roger and then decided to see what
The Who was all about. I now see and understand the group as a whole and the
work that goes on behind the faces. You probably understood the music first,
you could care less if Roger wears a shirt or not. So for me if Roger where
gone, it wouldn't be the same. I know its silly but when you start out at age 12
liking the lead singer, it kind of sticks with you...Sandy