extreme history

Unfortunately, Roger is getting beat up a bit on the message boards at Exreme
History.  Apparently, he has offended alot of regular viewers with his use of
"friggin" and the "eat a beaver" comments.

I am wondering, are these people just responding to the promo's? Have they
even seen the actual show yet?  Why would the producers use those promo spots
anyway?  Don't they understand their audience?

I hope this isn't representative of the publics opinion of Extreme History.
We shall see.  It comes on Tomorrow night at 10:30 pt/et.

http://boards.historychannel.com

Jo  :/