It ARRIVED !!!! and RAF Roundel (Who Target) information.

I get home last evening and check my mailbox.
NOTHING!
I check the bin at the bottom of our driveway.
NOTHING!
PISS!
I drive up the drive, and as I near the top, I see Big Brown.
UPS Dude was just getting back into his truck.
SWEET!
It's not the liner for my Jeep that I received last week.
It's not the RAF Roundel mug and shirt that I received just a couple of days ago.

<BTW, The Roundel guys are working on getting a travel mug with just the roundel.  They ran a sample by me for my opinion, but I rejected it because it was on a silver mug.  I told them they needed to have the proper colors, thus on a white mug.  They're working on it and will let me know when it's ready.  I just received the large coffee mug (non-travel), and it looks really nice.  Great quality mug and logo.  I'm obviously psyched.  For anyone new, or anyone who has lost the web site, here's the link to all that is RAF Roundel (WHO Targets).  They have T-shirts for guys, gals, and kids, along with *all* sorts of stuff.  What's very cool, is that if you have an idea for what you would like to see the target on, they'll listen and more than likely do it.
http://www.cafeshops.com/rafwarehouse?source=overraf  >

Back to my story:
So, the only thing I'm still waiting on UPS for is my Amazon package.
I get inside.  Am greeted by a "what are you getting from Amazon now?", to which I reply with a "guess, and don't worry about it" ;-).
Yep, TKAA.
This order is my very first professional DVD.
I've never had one before.  I don't even have a DVD player, per se.
So, while I ordered and received TKAA, I also took the opportunity to finally get the Who's Next DVD.
I'd never seen it.
And, as a result, didn't bother to view TKAA.
Instead, I sat at my computer with headphones on and watched Who's Next.

I....AM....BLOWN....AWAY.
WOW.

I'll be reduced to babbling for the rest of the day.

"Babble-babble."

Kevin in VT