Daltrey On Stern

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Daltrey On Stern
>
>Aaaaaagh!!!!  Daltrey was interviewed on the Howard Stern radio show
>this morning!!!!  I'm just settling in here at work so I'll try to
>post a synopsis soon.
>
>Anyone else hear it?

Damn!  Missed it!
But!
A co-worker of mine (big Elvis fan) who knows of my Who fandom just came in to tell me she heard the interview.
A couple of bullets:
* much of the discussion was about Roger's cheatin' ways, etc. No surprise given Howard's stance on this.
* they talked about John, and how he died in an appropriate way, and how he was a great guy.
* *AND* Howard asked Roger to say "hi" to Pete, and that Howard was now back on Pete's side, and is satisfied with the explanation and result of the pedophile situation.

Anyone have anything else????

Kevin in VT