Re: I Don't Have Mine :(

>Hi Joe,At the BB in Wilmington,Delbelaware(joke) there was a whole table of them so they knew they were going to sell. I got mine for 19.99 and had a great nite of cold beer and the movie. I hope others did the same!!!
Bill

Bill:

Yes.   From the Morning Zoo with John DeBella and Mark "The Shark" Drucker.
Brings back old memories.   Hope you enjoyed your TKAA.   Maybe mine will
ship early!

>Only two albums *didn't* have their faces on the cover. It is a major Who
theme. One of them had them added later. -The other was a no nonsense live
album with a purposely (Eng.?) simple cover. Hmm. What could the new cover be
like?

Jon:

What about "Sniff The Glove" from This Is Spinal Tap. Is this a little too S & M?

Joe in Philly