Reminder: Wholapalooza II in NYC: Oct 10 and 11

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to remind everybody that WHOLAPALOOZA II is taking place in just a little over a week. If you can make it to NYC for the weekend, we'd love to have you!

Here's a basic rundown of what will be happening that weekend:

FRIDAY NIGHT 10/11/03: At The Hard Rock Cafe, 221 West 57th Street

Throughout the evening: lots of food and drink (available to purchase from Hard Rock), Who memorabilia displays, including collector Joe Giorgianni's "Rare Who Record and Poster" display, and "Who Toy Giveaway," featuring odds & sods from Wholapaloozers' collections

8 b 10 PM
Rare Who Vids on the Hard Rock Screens provided by Mad Raving Stark Productions
10 b 11 PM
Part One of "THUNDER! THE JOHN ENTWISTLE BAND," a work-in-progress documentary by Terrence McBride, official JAE Photographer and Videographer
11 PM b midnight
Acoustic Who sing-along and jam by Barry Quinn and Chris Bacon of THE WHOLIGANS

SATURDAY AFTERNOON: At The Hard Rock Cafe

Throughout the afternoon: see above.  :)

1 b 2:30 PM
More Rare Who on the Hard Rock Screens
2:30 b 3:30 PM
A Reading and Who Tales by Irish Jack Lyons, Long-time Who friend and fan, and inspiration for QUADROPHENIA
3:30 PM b 5 PM
More Rare Who on the Hard Rock Screens

SATURDAY NIGHT: At Le Bar Bat (cover charge $5)

6:45 b 7:45 PM
Part Two of "THUNDER! THE JOHN ENTWISTLE BAND," a work-in-progress documentary by Terrence McBride, official JAE Photographer and Videographer
8 b 11:30 PM
WHO'S NEXT: The Ultimate Who Tribute featuring Who and JAE Classics, and new surprise songs. Also featuring appearances by Irish Jack, and Barry and Chris from THE WHOLIGANS
11:00 PM
"The Kids Are Alright" Screening at the New York Film Festival's Walter Reade Theater NOTE: You MUST have a pre-purchased ticket for this event! The event is SOLD OUT.

Of course, we'll continue our festivities at various bars and places throughout the night!

If you haven't already RSVP'd, please send a message to wholapalooza2@xxxxxxxxx so we have an idea of how many people will be attending.

And please check out http://www.wholapalooza.com  for lots of information.

If you have any other questions, you can contact:

Mike Starcke:  lowgens02@xxxxxxx
Trish Pottersmith: chooselife02@xxxxxxxxx
Jason Hare: hare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope to see you there.