I Don't Have Mine :(

Jo wrote:
I went to Target first, and the guy said they won't be carrying it.  I asked
him, "what kind of a store doesn't carry the Whoooooo?"....I laughed, he
didn't.

I went to Best Buy. Found it. Price was $24.99. I thought "fucking
Temecula". It rang up at $19.99. Yes!!! I asked the guy if he had sold alot of
copies. He said he hadn't. He laughed, I didn't.

Jo :)

I ran to Best Buy in Montgomeryville, PA to find a very knowledgeable sales guy saying, "Oh, I'm sure we have it....It's the best... I hear Roger does some great interviews on it....He's on a new TV show, isn't he? .....what's it called 'Extreme Survival' or something like that... It's over here in the new releases... we have to have it.... Steve, do we have any more of the new Who DVD in the back... you know, the one that was released Tuesday?" Steve shakes his head, "I don't think so." The knowledgeable sales guy says, "could you look it up on the computer Steve?" Steve goes away. Steve comes back with blank look on his face shaking his head.

"Sorry, we're sold out.", He says.

"Sold OUT! Sold ?#%&ing OUT! S$@#", I blurt out. I'm disgusted. In
the back of my mind I am encouraged that for them to be sold out, there
have to be other Who fans nearby. That's a good thing. It's the silver lining
to this unhappy episode.... Now I just need to find these other fans.

Knowledgeable sales guy says,   "There definitely will be more here
by Tuesday, I'm sure.   Here, I'll get you a card so you can call
tomorrow to confirm. "

So, I headed home without the goods.   I was looking forward to watching
that this weekend.   :(     I decided to order it on Amazon and wait.

Thanks to all for the great reviews so far.

Joe in Philly