Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #291

> Has everyone here seen the latest hummer commercial??

I haven't yet.  There's a conspiracy to keep me from seeing it.

> did I hear correctly that Pete gave away or sold all the rights to his
> songs????

That's not true.  Where did you hear that?  Pete still owns the rights
to all of his songs.

> Someone please tell me that he is getting money for all the songs used
> on all those commercials - cars, claritin, etc

Rest assured, Pete's getting paid for the use of his songs.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Nature does not deceive us; it is we who deceive ourselves.
	- Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1762)