Re: TKAA Gets Booed At NYC Film Festival!

In a message dated 10/1/2003 1:09:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It wasn't long before a
surprisingly large handful of people, including two blue-haired patronesses
of the arts in the row behind me, roused themselves from their cocoons of
shock and dismay and left the theater altogether.
That's bullshit, man.  The exact same thing happened when I went to see Pooty
Tang for the fourth time. What did they think the movie was going to be
about?  Old farts.

Jon in Mi.