Re: Depp as Moonie

IMO; Depp could play it...

At 05:21 1-10-03 -0700, you wrote:

""I got to see the movie Pirates of the Caribbean this
weekend.  I was
very
curious to see if Jon in Mi. was correct when he said
Johnny Depp would
play
Moonie convincingly.  From his first line in the
movie, I was
convinced!  I loved
him in the movie.  So, I vote for Johnny Depp to play
Moonie"".

Ok, just my thoughts on this:

Where do you guys in the U.S. get the idea that if and
when the Moon pic gets done, that it will be American
actors??

Granted, if  D'niro(?) or however you spell it, gets
to do one he will cast Yanks but i'm sure if Rog gets
his version done, it will be UK actors.
As good as you lot are in tinsletown, you still can't
get the accent quite right.- Dick Van Dyke!!!!

Nuff said

http://shopping.yahoo.com

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.