Giving thanks

My list of reasons to be thankful.

1.  Getting my first job, followed by an even better job, after 10 years of
being a stay at home mom.

2.  My parents that help watch my kids while I am working.

3.  Pete and Roger for taking good care of themselves so they can continue on
and give us lots to look forward to.

4.  This list, which gives me a hobby that keeps me off the streets and out
of trouble. Big thanks goes to Paul.

5.  All my Who brothers and sisters on the list, Jon in Mi., Kevin, Jim in
Co., Scott, Sandy, Alan, Bruce, Mark L, MC, Joe in Philly, Joel(?), Crazy Joe,
Anna, Dave, Brian, Jim M., Tom, cpb, Jen, Carol, Oswaldo, gern, bjorn, Simon.
Plus, Helen in Russia, who doesn't get the list anymore, but still emails me
about Who stuff.

6.  A certain person who reads this, who knows who they are, but shall remain
nameless.

Sorry for those I omitted.  Post more pleeeze!

That's all for now.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Love,
Johanna
:)

.