Re: Best On, Worst On

Ok,

Who's Next.

Best Track:

Won't Get Fooled Again.

Why?
Best electric guitar tone of any song in rock.  Most dramatic song on the
album.  Keith is crazy all over that kit.  Roger's scream, making him world
famous.  This song is pure energy but the chords are hit in a teasing fashion at
first and then knock you down at the end.  The synth track is unique and the
rhythmic organ was groundbreaking.  It doesn't sound old after 32 years and
several thousand listenings.  My favorite rock song and best representative of The
Who's sound to new ears.

Worst track:

My wife.

Why?

The tune is not catchy.  I can't wistle it.  However, the drums do well and
sound like the drums on Long Live Rock. ( I found that out by playing along to
Who songs on the drums.  BOR is easy. Come on, Bjorn!)

Jon in Mi.