Re: who DVD idea (plus a note to schrade)

very good responses schrade, although the REO speedwagon crack was a bit
outta line I must say. ; )   whoever on this list who said that the who launch
their tour the best way they can, onstage, was basically the point I was trying
to make.  that and the fact that roger can't speak in spanish, all he and the
who have to do is launch into "can't explain". (wish I had said that!)

as for the "who's next" discussions here, i'd like to say that there's no
really no best or worst song on that album. I think it's a masterpiece, the who
in their prime and in their best shape. probably the finest album ever made.
and so what if they throw in a "ballad" here and there. its kinda like if you're
at a buffet and you keep having the spaghetti. you'd like to have some
meatballs now, or maybe the sausages (hi sicilianmother), and you know what, it's oh
so good just the same!  ; )