Re: Best On, Worst On

Bargain is the best... did you forget about Bargain? Oh, of course, there is Baba O4Riley and Won4t Get Fooled Again, the sinths and so on, but Bargain, Bargain is so beautiful, the lyrics so great and spiritual. the guitar work just perfect... My choice is definitely Bargain

Worst... it's difficult but Song is Over has something so romantic, so conventional that doesn't fit with the originality of the others.

Tom

From: SicilianMother@xxxxxxx
To: thewho@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Best On, Worst On
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:31:44 EST

I am glad to see "Love aint for Keeping" on the best side. It is a hard
choice and I too might change my mind, but my gut says Love Ain't for Keepin. I
love the lyrics, "lay down beside me, love ain't for keeping". The song gives
me a picture in my mind of a beautiful Spring day, windows open, soft breeze
blowing the curtains....birds chirping, etc. We mustn't hold on to the love we
have for each other, but give it to the person we love. So, let's get
naked!!! I love it!!!

But then there is WGFA...........gosh, that is hard, it is like trying to
pick which one of my kids I love the most.  I can't!!  Don't make me!!!

For worst, I'll go with Goin' Mobile. Gosh, I am wracked with guilt just
contemplating. It is against my nature to criticize my Who........but, since I
am only with other fans, I guess it'll be OK..........

Jo <thinking it might get easier to play next round>

Say goodbye to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)