Re: Best On, Worst On

I am glad to see "Love aint for Keeping" on the best side.  It is a hard
choice and I too might change my mind, but my gut says Love Ain't for Keepin. I
love the lyrics, "lay down beside me, love ain't for keeping".  The song gives
me a picture in my mind of a beautiful Spring day, windows open, soft breeze
blowing the curtains....birds chirping, etc.  We mustn't hold on to the love we
have for each other, but give it to the person we love.  So, let's get
naked!!!  I love it!!!

But then there is WGFA...........gosh, that is hard, it is like trying to
pick which one of my kids I love the most.  I can't!!  Don't make me!!!

For worst, I'll go with Goin' Mobile.  Gosh, I am wracked with guilt just
contemplating.  It is against my nature to criticize my Who........but, since I
am only with other fans, I guess it'll be OK..........

Jo <thinking it might get easier to play next round>