Re: who DVD idea (plus a note to schrade)

know of a performance of "tommy" that could be represented in the "tommy"
disc that wasn't in 1989 schrade? or a stadium show that was filmed NOT in
1989?
if ya do, I can include that in the "empty spaces" there.       as far as the
stones and the who are concerned, saying the stones are the greatest band when
it comes to marketing and promoting and all that (by the way, shouldn't KISS
qualify also?) others might argue that the who are better by just keeping
their tours simple. although it would be nice to hear a different setlist each
night.  the stones are a "brand" name, just look at that logo of theirs, its
everywhere! the who on the other hand, don't make their tours that much of a
big
deal. in a way, I like that.    then again, stones music isn't always in
commercials these days while who music is, so..  "the arguments continue"?
editing the sloppy songs in the detroit show?  wanna know how much of that
stones
DVD I think were overdubbed or mixed to make the band sound better?  at least
if the who releases that show, it would be pure essential "flat out" rock n'
roll and hey, it might even make a few people laugh. they surely had a good
one
also. : )     by the way, I have a crazy idea of letting that set be volume 2
while the 60's-80's material be volume 1. i'll post my ideas for that later
on. (hope it's not a waste of time)

No biggie.  Don't worry about it.  I've got plenty of Sinead to satisfy
me.  ;-)

she's in your bed right now isn't she?! ; )