-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-thewho@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-thewho@xxxxxxxx] Em nome de
Schrade, Scott
Enviada em: terga-feira, 25 de novembro de 2003 18:06
Para: 'thewho@xxxxxxxx'
Assunto: Best On, Worst On

OK, for lack of nothing better to do....let's play "Best On, Worst On."

"How do we play that, Schrade, you goofy fuck?"

Simple.  I'll choose a Who album & you give us your opinion on what the
best song is on that album, & what the worst song is on that album.

One each.  You *have* to pick *one* best & *one* worst.  No "Well, I
like all the songs!" responses.  No lists of three favorites & two least
fav- orites.  Just one of each.  That's what's gonna make it somewhat of
challenge.

And let's keep our choices in the range of SONGS THAT WERE ON THE ALBUM
WHEN IT WAS ORIGINALLY RELEASED!  No choosing reissue "bonus tracks."

And don't be afraid to let us know your thought processes behind your
choices, or how you made your decisions.

OK, first album up:  WHO'S NEXT

My choices:

Best song - "Baba O'Riley"

Obviously this was between WGFA & "Baba."  Tough choice but "Baba" gets
my vote for originality & the shivers I get during the violin part.

Worst song - "Goin' Mobile"

Again, a tough choice, but there's a daftness about GM that solidifies
it for me.  The effect-laden guitar solo is too wiggly-wobbly, plus Pete
yells, Beep-beep!"  An OK song, but it has doofus tendencies.

Now, your turn.....  SPEAK UP!!!

- SCHRADE in Akron